Strong lungs!!! Need I elaborate anymore??...Waahhhhhh!!! Waahhhh!!!! (*Deafening*) Thankfully I am breastfeeding him...so it is much faster and easier to stop his cries. Though I must admit that patience is definitely not E's virtue at this moment. He can pull and tug even when latched on if the milk flow is too fast or slow. Well, what can I say. He is a baby afterall.
He loves the air-con! (Something MIL and I discovered during our two supermarket trips) My little baby can sleep so peacefully when the surrounding is cool. Sadly, we only have conventional fans in our house. So my poor little baby got to endure another month or so till the summer heat goes away.
Well, the list of discoveries about E can go on and on. I am glad that I am now a stay-home mum...that I am able to witness my baby's growth everyday. My favorite picture of Ethan (Satisfied and asleep after his feed)
Also, sometime during last mid-week, little red rashes with white centre started breaking out on E's cute little cheeks. Well, as the old folks say, this is very normal for baby. Afterall, he is also intaking all the heaty nutrients that I am taking in my confinement diet. It will disappear in a few days or weeks said the skin doctor. The rashes are due to the heat from the summer and his saliva probably (errr...but i don't see my boy drooling all over). I have been diligently applying the antiseptic cream on his cheeks hoping the awful rashes go away. I supposed the rashes are quite uncomfortable for my little prince. He would often touch his cheeks in a frustrated manner, turning all red in the face. Its been five days since I started the treatment, his rashes seems to be slightly better. Please, let the rash disappear before E's first month celebration this coming Sunday.
We will be holding E's "Man Yue" (First Month Celebration) a week earlier than the actual date because MIL will be going back to Singapore on the 8th August. We really want her to be part of the celebration so we decided to hold the event earlier. Stayed tune for updates on E's big day. Sighs...can't imagine how I am able to cope alone when MIL goes back in another week.
Grandma playing with little Ethan

No comments:
Post a Comment