Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 29, 2008

Hush Baby! Go to ZZZzzzz

Sighs! I think I must have spoke too soon. Just as I posted the day before yesterday that E is getting into a routine for the evenings, he decided to play "punk" last night. Not only did he delayed his bedtime to 10 plus 11 pm...he refused to go into his "rocker" or the cot! He just want to be latched on and be cradled in our arms. The entire night was not quite "peaceful" too. After each feed, E got grouchy and whined alot...took a long time each time to coax him back to sleep. Why? Why? Why? Nothing much happened during the day that made him insecure...or perhaps he is having too much quality sleep in the day with the sarong cradle?!!

Finally, the weekend is arriving. I get a breather with hubby helping out here and there. Phews!

No comments: