I received an MSN prompt sometime last week from my dear friend Tsulin asking me to update my blog...Yes, it is long overdued and its is no fault of mine...I hadn't had any internet connection since I moved to Cazuax in February (Yes, a big house but what the use with no internet!!!).
Then, came March...no internet still...first they reconnected the line back to the old place in Gujan Mestras and then there were some disputes over the ownership of the residential line between the two telecom operators. Thankfully March was a month of visitors at our house...we played host to hubby's best buddy and his friends who were visiting London and France at that time and my dear parents. And so I did not miss internet that much in March...or rather I am used to be being a cave-woman aka internetless!
Then end April, I jetted off with my parents and Ethan to sunny Singapore for the hometrip we been looking forward to for the past two years. Who cares if I have internet connection in France...I am in Singapore Whoa!!! And there I was basking in the tropical sun with my little baby....
Hubby joined us in Singapore in May...for a month filled of activities and eating and eating. And then I made the decision to return back earlier (1 June) to France with hubby...a tough decision but a wise call because Ethan couldn't take Singapore's weather well. And here we are, back in the land of baguettes, restarting the count-down to the next home trip two years later...
During the months of us MIA, Ethan grew up ALOT!!! Taller, heavier and more nonsenses! He is now a terrible destroyer who climbs, crawls and cruise everywhere in the house, tossing, flipping and ransacking everything he can lay his hands on...I will post photos of this lil' punk soon. Let's hope I get to blog again soon...haha
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment