Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ethan visits Vide Grenier

We visited the Vide Grenier held at Parc Exposition in La Teste last Sunday. Vide greniers are somewhat the french version flea markets...the french would set up stalls to sell their unwanted items. Its' quite interesting checking out the stalls...the French sell almost everything from unwanted kitchenware, toys and clothes that their children have outgrown to even errhmm undergarments..Its' a pity that I did not bring along my camera. Then I can take pictures of all the weird stuffs on sale.

We managed to lay our hands on two great finds from the vide grenier - a Vtech learning walker (8 euros) and a Vtech Little Einsteins Learn & Discover Globe (6 euros). The toys were in good condition, just in need of a little cleanup. Lil' Ethan couldn't wait to lay his hands on the toys when we cleaning the toys back at home. See the pictures of Ethan checking out his new muses.

e See mummy...I can walk with this.
e Hmm...let me see where is France.
e Driving...driving...driving..

No comments: