Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 19, 2009

Fun at MacDonald's playground

We met up with Irene and Avril Jie Jie for lunch at La Teste MacDonalds today. It was the first time that I brought Ethan to dine at the kids' playground section...and gosh! I really regretted not giving him his lunch at home or in the car. My lil' baby was so distracted with all the clutters and kids around him...it took me like forever to feed him his porridge. He refused to open his mouth, kept looking around...thankfully, I managed to feed him almost a bowl of porridge.

After his lunch, Irene and Avril brought Lil' E down to the playground...It was his first venture to the playground. I did not get to see his reaction when they put him there as I was ordering my lunch. According to Irene, he backed out initially (a timid mouse indeed)...then they kept pushing him in...haha..By the time I got back to the table, he was happily playing inside.. Avril was so sweet, playing the big sister role, taking care of E. This lasted for 5 or 10 minutes...(or under 10 minutes), before E realised that I was missing and he started to look around for me. Then he saw me at my seat, I waved in acknowledgement and this was when he started to want to make his way back towards me (hmm...I really must find a way to let E know that its ok to play without me..) Irene kept him at the play area while I gobbled down my lunch and then join them.

I only managed to keep E playing in there for another 5 minutes or so...think he's intimidated by the big kids inside or maybe he was too timid to venture on his own. I snapped a couple of pictures of him...take a look.











































After the play session at Mac, we popped by Peishan's place to visit lil' Zander...a playful lil' boy too. Did not take any pictures of E and Z...wat a pity..! Then we headed home...E "zomb" out as soon as the car start moving. Haha.
Btw, if you are wondering why I get to put up this post so fresh from the oven, you will understand when u see the last picture..:p

This lil' boy was so beat that he continued to sleep after i carried him out of the car. I must really bring him out for more activities...haha

3 comments:

SAHM Discoveries said...

ya rite! max him!!!kekeke...

Tsu Lin + + said...

You really shoudl bring him out more. It will do him some good. But don't worry I also only started to bring SW out when she was around 8MO. It's ok, she's very independent now, so it didn't impact her even if i didn't bring her out earlier.

He's grown so much, Kym! What a big boy!

Kymmie said...

Yes, Tsulin. E is a big boy now and having quite a character of his own. Honestly, I wasn't prepared for him to grow that fast...have to keep up with him nowsday and its tiring. Haha