Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Xmas 2008 and Happy New Year!

It's 2009! Finally! I been looking forward to the arrival of the new year for a long time. I am not implying that I wanted 2008 to be over and done with...afterall, it was the year which we had the greatest milestone in our lives ~the arrival of Ethan~ There is so much to look forward to in 2009 and I am pretty excited about them. Moving to a new house in April, home-trip back to Singapore in May, Mum's planned visit to France during summer, Ethan's first birthday in July too, summer fun time with the little boy...can't wait!!
Happy 2009! to all my family and friends everywhere! Hope the new year be blessed with lots of good tidings and good health.
To backtrack slightly, we had a Christmas celebration at our place last year (so weird to say this since it was barely a week ago :p). The festive celebration and the buzzing around the little prince have kept me busy from posting the pictures. Alas, now I get time off to post them up (coz the little one is asleep in Daddy's arms right now). Hubby dressed up as Santa Claus to delight the kids. Ethan looked like he enjoyed the extra company he got in the house..Lil' E's first Christmas!


The big kids entertaining E...or E entertaining the big kids? :p



The kids and the babies!

Cute Santa family. E: Wat's this on my head?!!



Present from Santa Daddy



Good boy! Here's a kiss for you for behaving the entire nite!

No comments: