I sometimes do tummy-blows after changing E's nappy...it tickles him alot. This clip was taken when he's 3 months old.
Above is a clip of my lil' punk sucking his upper lips...he started off at around two months plus begining with the sucking of the lower lips...then he discovered that its more fun doing the upper lips. He does this everyday!!! This habit really disturbs me alot....I seriously do not like him doing this...very ugly... but there's no way to stop him...i tried..& failed to.
E recently developed the love of playing with his feet and sucking his fingers at the same time...Sometimes, he even attempts to try to put his feet to his mouth...(which I believe he will succeed in time to come *arghs*)
E laughing at singing session with me...This little boy knows how to sing too...sometimes when i stopped singing, he would make blabbing sounds in tunes himself.....a pity I have yet to catch this on camera.
About two weeks ago, i started giving veggie puree to E...then he discovered how to blurt/spit out the food...from there he discovered that he can actually "blow" his lips & saliva...another disturbing habit that mummy dislikes. He sometimes wakes up in middle of the night to practise this newfound skill...pengz!!

2 comments:
From the video of him sucking his upper lips, I don't think you should be too disturbed.. afterall, he's only finding comfort in suckling (he's trying to soothe himself since he's being breastfed all thie while and he obviously find it comforting to suckle). I think it is a sign that he is soothing himself, isn't that a great sign for you?? (Imagine, less crying for you)
Hmm...I am not sure if he is soothing himself or trying to be cheeky. In the middle of his feed, he would sometimes unlatch himself to do this. Anyway, there is no stopping him. He is now into the pacifier too...I give it to him only for sleep...hope this will not become problematic in future.
Post a Comment