Hubby and I decided that we cannot indulge this boy anymore...no more unneccessary carrying. Its definitely painstaking to hear him scream and cry but what to do. Especially for me because I face him 24/7. However, I know that if we were to pick him up whenever he screams or cry...that will definitely encourage him to scream even more. In fact, he is screaming right beside me now as I am blogging. His screams are really painful both to my ears and heart. But I still got to pretend and show him that his tactics is not working with mummy...that he will not receive any attention from me if he screams. I wonder if we are being too tough on our 3 months old baby...but we simply do not know what else to do. Sighs...
Last Wednesday, the SLR camera that Hubby bought online arrived. Lil' E was Daddy's model since then. Have a look at some of the pictures taken.


No comments:
Post a Comment