Days go by so fast for me. Sometimes, I wish it slows down a little...especially when it comes to my boy's growth. The little one is growing up so fast...!!! Slow down kiddo, mummy is not ready to have you all grown up so fast! It's been also been quite while since I updated this blog. No excuse. I am just too lazy. And of course, I been kept really busy with the little one.
E attends creche regularly for at least 2-3 times a week now. On average, each session lasts 2 hours. He enjoys playing there alot. Though he is used to the surroundings of the school, he still cries everytime when it's time for me to leave him there. He will cry "Mummy!!!" with big droplets of tears...this lasts for 3-5 minutes. He would settle down right after i leave and close the door behind. I am quite perplexed with his crying...he is obviously used to the playgroup and definitely loves playing there...(come on, they let him play with sand, run around in the outdoor playground, etc etc, all the fun things mummy sometimes forbid him to do...there is absolutely no reason why he won't love the place). I think he really has a problem with handling his feeling when its come to separating from me. Hope he able to learn how to handle that feeling soon!
Everytime when I return to pick him up, he will drop everything that he is playing, run to me with a big smile on his face, shouting "Mummy! Mummy!" (I really need to get this recorded on video :P). It warms my heart so much.
Besides creche, E is also showing great development in terms of language and mobility. He can say alot of words now (ain't going to list them this time...). More distinctively, he picked up a few words of French. He recites "Au revoir" with great accuracy and make good attempts to say "Bonjour" and "Merci". His teachers also make an effort to teach his some french nouns whenever they tell him his choice of food for gouter (french for tea-break). In terms of mobility, there ain't anything stopping this boy...he can run, jump, climb and do whatever acrobatic stuff you can ever imagined. It's quite a headache, I have to keep watch of him constantly. One minute, he is strapped in the high-chair (5-points harness!), next, he is right beside you..!!
Printemps is here finally. The cool weather and longer daytime means that we could get out for more activities. Great for the boy...he has never-ending energy! E enjoys going out ALOT! You will find him crying "door door" pestering to go out. He will even put on his own shoes and jacket.
Alright, time's up again. He is awake from his nap now and crying for me. FYI, he resists taking naps nowsday...and they last really shortly...on good days, 1-2 hrs max...but on most days, 15-45 minutes. That's why I say I am busy. It isn't an excuse :p Abientot!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment