Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Ethan

Today is Ethan's first birthday. I whipped up mee suan soup with an egg (a birthday must-have dish according to the Chinese tradition) for Lil' E. He loves it...got his first taste of egg and mee suan. Yum yum!
Mee suan in chicken & veggie broth...and the birthday egg!



Lil' E patiently waiting for his birthday lunch.


Hmm...yummy!


E: Ahhh!!! I want more!

The little boy finished most of the dish...good job!



Message to my baby:
My sweet child, you are one year old now...it seems like only yesterday when mummy first cuddled u in my arms :) Lil' E, you have been such a terrific boy for the past year, bringing so much joy and laughter to our lives..and of course there were moments when you really make me pull my hair and scream...I love you nevertheless :) On this significant day, mummy wishes happiness, good health and tidings always and may you grow up to be a fine man! *big hugs and lotsa kisses*

1 comment:

Tsu Lin + + said...

Oh Happy Birthday Ethan! Yes, you have brought alot of joy & laughter to those around you, including auntie bcos everytime I see your handsome photo, I feel happy :)

Have many many more good years ahead & always remember to listen to mommy & daddy! They know what is best for you.