E turned 4 months old on 9th November. It was a significant day for him or rather for us (me especially)...we had to say goodbye to his soft lovely baby hair. Sobs :( ...Well, we had no choice...he's been losing quite a fair bit of his crop and for the sake of having thicker & nicer hair in future...we got to shave him.
We managed to do half of the trim during his afternoon nap and the shave after he woke up...not much struggle as we expected...phew.


Somehow he appeared quite gloomy after his haircut (see the pictures and you will know what I mean) ... I think he must be missing his hair too.

2 comments:
Awww..... I know how you feel. But remember when it grows back, it'll be so much nicer!! :)
he actually does look kind of upset in the second picture, hehehe. But still as adorable! ;)
Post a Comment